If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, you do not need to fight for justice alone. When you are ready to assign liability to the person or entity whose negligence led to your fall, our Brandon slip and fall lawyer will fight by your side. We will help you navigate the personal injury legal process and build a solid case for financial recovery.
At Dismuke Law, we will document the cause of your accident, collect evidence of negligence, learn about the severity of your injuries, and explain how much money you could recover. We handle evidence collection and stop at nothing to recover the compensation you need and deserve. We will review your case at no cost or obligation and support you from its start to its resolution.
Our Brandon Slip and Fall Attorney Will Help You Build the Strongest Possible Compensation Case
Personal injury cases are complicated. Slip and fall cases can be even more so. Our Brandon premises liability lawyer can handle the legal intricacies for you. Leave the details of your case to our slip and fall attorney serving Brandon, FL, who will do all of the following on your behalf:
- Document the location of your fall
- Canvass for photos or videos of your fall
- Identify the at-fault person or entity
- Assess the financial value of your case
- Establish the at-fault party’s negligence
- Handle all communication related to your case
- Explain legal and insurance language
- Address case-related questions and concerns
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
We also handle the settlement negotiation process and fight hard for the best possible financial outcome for you. If one cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to represent you in court and keep fighting for the compensation you are entitled to recover.
Dismuke Law’s History of Five-Star Client Reviews
When they share their experience with our results-driven team, previous Dismuke Law clients have the following to say:
- “…I started by looking at reviews, and after checking out several firms, I decided on Dismuke Law…this is [a] proactive, get things done kind of firm…he is a very caring and understanding man, explaining every step of the process…YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!” – Sandy N.
- “…I have never experienced such an incredible team go so far above and beyond on my behalf with such drive and consistency…Their special attention to detail and genuine concern for their client’s needs is nothing short of remarkable!!” – Sophia M.
- “Dave is a great man, very caring and attentive to his clients. I went to Dismuke law after having a horrible experience with another law firm. The way I have been treated since he took on my case years ago is far superior to my experience with any other law firm. I would highly recommend Dismuke law!” – Erica C.
Every client we represent is a priority to our team. When we accept your case, we work hard to provide the outstanding client experience you need and deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall lawyer serving Brandon, call 863-250-5050
How Much It Costs To Work With Our Slip and Fall Lawyers in Brandon
You’ll pay your attorney nothing upfront when you choose to work with Dismuke Law. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means we do not accept any money from you until your case is won or settled.
Even once we win or settle your case, we take a percentage of your compensation to cover our legal fees. You can avoid spending any money out of your own pocket.
Brandon Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Damages You Can Recover After a Slip and Fall Accident in Brandon, FL
After a negligence-based accident, our slip and fall accident lawyer will help you recover a range of economic damages. These are damages that can be readily substantiated with bills, receipts, estimates, and invoices. They include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future losses of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Assistive medical devices
- Property damage or total loss
You can also pursue many types of non-economic damages. These can be more difficult to substantiate on your own. Our legal team will collect the documents that prove your right to recovery for:
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Ongoing pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Diminished quality of life
If your family lost a loved one due to an accidental fall, our law firm will explain the wrongful death damages you could be entitled to recover. We also clarify which family members can benefit from a wrongful death action and the amount of time you have to file your lawsuit.
How Negligence Leads to Slip and Fall Accidents in Brandon
Slip and fall accidents can occur indoors due to wet or slippery floors, loose flooring and carpeting, and spills and debris. They can also occur outdoors due to un-shoveled snow and cracks or potholes on pavement. Falls can have many other causes that result in the following injuries:
- Broken bones
- Back and spine injuries
- Head and neck injuries
- Cuts and bruises
- Face and teeth damage
- Wrist and ankle injuries
You should not face financial hardship for a negligence-based fall. Our Brandon slip and fall lawyer will obtain and review your medical records and bills. We work hard to recover your expenses from the at-fault party and their insurer.
How Our Brandon Slip and Fall Lawyer Proves Financial Liability
Our firm will collect evidence to prove the other party owes you compensation. We can also gather proof of the damages you suffered. Evidence that could support your case includes:
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Written prognosis
- Salary history records
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
Our slip and fall lawyer serving Brandon, FL will not tax you or your family with the overwhelming task of collecting evidence from various sources. We handle it for you and can use your evidence file to steer your case toward a settlement.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our Team for a Free Review of Your Brandon, FL Slip and Fall Case
Recovering from the injuries you sustain in a fall can be time-consuming and require focus and concentration. While you heal from your injuries, our Brandon slip and fall lawyer will focus on building the strongest possible case for you.
Contact our case review team at Dismuke Law to explore your compensation options and get started on your case today.