Slip and fall accidents can cause head injuries and broken bones that could put you out of your normal routine for months. If you suffered injuries because of a slip and fall, a Haines City slip and fall lawyer from Dismuke Law will seek the compensation you deserve.
The Dismuke Law team, led by attorney David C. Dismuke, seeks fair compensation for slip and fall accident clients. Our Haines City premises liability lawyer will lead your case from start to finish so you can focus on your health and recovery.
Why Should You Hire a Haines City Slip and Fall Lawyer From Dismuke Law To Represent You?
Our clients choose Dismuke Law because they trust that we will get the money they deserve. This trust is well-founded, as our law firm:
- Has earned many positive results for our clients: Our law firm’s case results include recoveries of $30.3 million, $10 million, and $7.25 million. These are just three of the many settlements we have fought for, as we have recovered more than $87 million in total for our clients.
- Knows premises liability cases well: Slip and fall cases fall into the legal category of premises liability, which is a practice area our attorneys know well.
- Always fights for the client’s complete financial recovery: When our firm accepts your slip and fall accident case in Haines City, we pledge to fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve. This means negotiating relentlessly for a fair settlement and taking your case to trial if necessary.
- Will accept your case at no upfront cost: There is no direct fee to hire Dismuke Law for your case. We will cover expert fees and other costs, and we will receive a portion of any financial recovery we negotiate for you.
Our firm has served accident victims in Haines City, FL for years. We handle legal aspects of slip and fall cases so our clients can rest.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall lawyer serving Haines City, call 863-250-5050
How the Dismuke Law Team Will Pursue Your Financial Recovery in Haines City
When you hire one of our lawyers, you won’t have to worry about any aspect of your claim or lawsuit. The Dismuke Law team will lead your case from start to finish, and we will not back down in the face of complications.
Your slip and fall lawyer in Haines City, FL will:
Establish Liability for Your Slip and Fall Accident
Someone is responsible for your falling, and we’ll determine who that party is. The liable party or parties in your case may be individuals, establishments (like a business), or both.
Property owners are often liable in slip and fall accident cases, and we can determine if a negligent property owner caused your fall. The American Bar Association (ABA)explains that parties can be negligent even if they don’t intend to be. A property owner may be negligent because they:
- Failed to install anti-slip flooring
- Failed to detect or clean up spills or other slipping hazards
- Failed to adequately train staff on detecting and removing slipping hazards
- Failed to respond appropriately to someone who has slipped and fallen
The Dismuke Law team will determine how liable parties contributed to your accident. We will seek video footage, witness accounts, and all other evidence supporting your claim or lawsuit.
Document Your Damages
Your slip and fall attorney in Haines City, FL from Dismuke Law will document all your fall-related damages. Useful documentation may include:
- Medical bills
- Images of your fall-related injuries
- Medical records
- Past pay statements to prove your lost income
- Expert testimony
MedlinePlus notes that falls can cause significant harm at any age. We’ll use all available resources to prove exactly how your fall has caused you harm.
Lead Settlement Negotiations
The Dismuke Law legal team will lead settlement negotiations for you, where we will:
- Present evidence of liable parties’ negligence
- Present documentation of your damages
- Explain our calculation of the cost of your damages
- Demand that liable parties pay you fairly
Every settlement negotiation is different. You may feel relieved when you hire an experienced slip and fall lawyer from Dismuke Law to represent you. We have negotiated many financial recoveries for clients, even when liable parties worked hard to avoid paying.
Manage Every Other Detail of Your Case
Our attorneys and paralegals will oversee every detail of your case. We communicate with insurance companies, draft and file paperwork, and ensure that your claim or lawsuit moves forward steadily.
If we need to take your case to trial, the Dismuke Law team will do so.
Haines City Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Recoverable Damages for Slip and Fall Accident Victims in Haines City, FL
Every client we represent has unique damages, and we’ll identify yours. Potential damages our Haines City trip and fall lawyer can recover for you include:
- Medical bills: A slip and fall accident may lead to emergency care, hospitalization, surgery, and multiple doctor’s appointments. You may need even more extensive medical services if your fall caused severe injuries.
- Non-economic damages: Fall victims may suffer immense physical pain, emotional and psychological distress, depression, and other losses that qualify as non-economic damages. Our team will determine the value of these damages and include them in your case.
- Professional damages: If your fall-related injuries affect you professionally, we’ll calculate the cost of your work-related damages. This may include lost income and diminished earning power.
We also seek compensation when clients need ongoing counseling, rehabilitation, medications, and medical services. For every cost associated with your fall in Haines City, the Dismuke Law team will seek the money you deserve.
Call Dismuke Law Today for a Free Consultation About Your Slip and Fall Accident in Haines City
Don’t wait to hire your Haines City slip and fall lawyer from Dismuke Law. Our team could face a limited time to file your case, and we want to collect evidence as soon as possible.
Call Dismuke Law today for a free consultation. Let our dedicated attorneys seek the money you deserve.