When you go to a public establishment or even someone else’s home, you enter thinking the property owner has done what is needed to ensure a safe environment. However, if there is not adequate security, you or your loved one could be in harm’s way.
If you were injured on someone else’s property due to negligent security, you could be eligible to file a case against the property owner or manager. Our Haines City negligent security lawyer can represent you so you can focus on recovering. You can allow us to handle the legal aspects of your case.
Our Negligent Security Attorney Can Build Your Case in Haines City
Negligent security cases can be complex to navigate. Hiring a negligent security attorney in Haines City, FL may be to your benefit. The attorneys from our firm know how to gather evidence that shows you were put in harm’s way because of negligent security.
Other benefits of choosing Dismuke Law to handle your case include:
We Have Your Best Interests in Mind
Our personal injury lawyers at Dismuke Law understand how this incident has affected you and your family. Each case is different, with unique circumstances requiring us to create personalized services for you. When you hire an attorney from our firm, we will fight for you as if you are a member of our family. You can count on us to:
- Give you an honest and clear assessment of your case, with options on how to move forward legally
- Answer any of your questions to the best of our abilities
- Investigate your case and collect evidence
- Prove negligence and determine who can be held liable in your case
- Compile evidence showing your injuries were a result of inadequate security measures
- Communicate with other parties involved in your case on your behalf
- Negotiate a settlement
- Represent you in a trial if necessary
Your rights and interests are our top priority. We will fight for you and your family and pursue a fair case outcome.
We Fight for You To Receive Compensation
We understand how an accident can affect your daily life and your future, which is why we are determined to fight for the compensation you need. If you were injured on someone else’s property, you should hold them accountable for the damages you suffered. Some common types of recoverable damages include:
- Medical expenses. This can include any medical expenses you already have because of injuries from the accident, as well as any future medical expenses you may need.
- Physical disability or disfigurement. If your injuries have changed the way your body looks or works, you could be eligible to recover compensation. You may have to receive rehabilitation therapy to learn how to use your body differently or make adaptations to your home to accommodate your needs.
- Lost income. If you are unable to work or your ability to make money has changed because of your injuries, you may be able to recover compensation.
- Pain and suffering. Physical pain from the accident or treatment is compensable.
- Loss of enjoyment of life. If you are unable to enjoy the same hobbies and activities you did prior to the accident, you may be able to recover compensation.
Our Negligent security lawyer in Haines City, FL can help determine what you are eligible to receive compensation for.
We Treat You Like Family
When you work with a member of our team, you won’t just feel like another case number. We are committed to working hard for you and your family from start to finish.
Clients who have hired Dismuke Law in the past can verify the service we provide. Consider these past client reviews:
- “…I have never experienced such an incredible team go so far above and beyond on my behalf with such drive and consistency…Their special attention to detail and genuine concern for their client’s needs is nothing short of remarkable!!” -Sophia M.
- “…They treat every client like family…” -Timothy V.
- “…Dismuke Law is who I will use for the rest of my life…Definitely worth the phone call!” Shawn B.
For a free legal consultation with a negligent security lawyer serving Haines City, call 863-250-5050
Proving Security Negligence in Haines City
To prove negligent security caused your injuries, we will need to investigate your case and collect evidence. We cannot pursue compensation until we prove that another party’s negligence was the reason you suffered an injury.
Examples of Negligent Security
Even though a property owner may not have been the direct reason for your injuries, they can be held liable for failing to provide adequate security. Some examples of negligent security are:
- A parking lot or garage where you get mugged
- Injuries sustained at concerts, malls, or other venues
- Attacks in apartment complexes, workplaces, and other public spaces
- Robberies at an ATM or a gas station
- Stabbings while on public transportation
If you believe your injuries were a result of negligent security, a negligent security attorney in Haines City, FL can help fight for the justice you deserve.
Adequate Security Measures Should Be Taken
Negligent security lawsuits are generally filed against the property owner, so it is important to evaluate how much effort the owner put into protecting their property.
Whether you were injured on public or private property, owners must take appropriate steps to monitor and maintain the safety of the premises they own. Adequate security could include:
- Appropriately trained security guards
- Proper lighting
- Locks and other security hardware functioning as they should
- Restricting the ability to make copies of keys or allowing others to grant access to unauthorized personnel
- Security camera system
- Proper signage
Haines City Negligent Security Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Contact a Negligent Security Lawyer at Dismuke Law in Haines City, FL
If you or a loved one has been a victim in an accident because of negligent security, contact us today to schedule your free consultation. Every negligent security case is different, and you may benefit from having an attorney evaluate the case to determine how to move forward with legal action.
We can start exploring your legal options and fighting for the justice you deserve when you call us.