It’s a sunny day in Riverview, so you decide to go out shopping. You’re having a good time when suddenly you’re injured, in pain, and desperately seeking help. Your life changes in moments because a lack of security results in you sustaining injuries. Now you have unexpected medical expenses and must take time off work to recover. You fear for the future.
We’re here for you and ready to help. A negligent security lawyer from Dismuke Law can handle your legal case in Riverview while you focus on rest and healing.
Your Riverview, FL Negligent Security Lawyer Can Pursue Damages For You
Suffering an injury is never something we plan on, especially in a place that we think of as safe. You could suffer debilitating and painful injuries to your head, neck, spine, or internal organs that could take months or even years to recover from. Serious injuries can impact you for life and often require long-term care.
Needless to say, your medical treatment can lead to high bills that you may not be able to cover, and that becomes even more difficult if you can’t work. You’ll need compensation to cover your losses and secure the future for you and your family. If a property owner’s negligence is at fault, a negligent security lawyer can help. A Riverview negligent security attorney can help you seek:
- Medical expenses. This covers everything from emergency care, diagnostic tests, ambulance transportation, surgery, and hospitalization to medical equipment and devices you require at the hospital or at home, plus any physical therapy necessary for your recovery.
- Lost income, vacation pay, and sick day pay, along with any benefits. This also includes future income and benefits you would have brought into your household had it not been for your injuries.
- Pain and suffering. Emotional losses are more challenging to calculate, but compensation can cover pain, mental anguish, loss of enjoyment, and emotional distress.
- Wrongful death. Wrongful death damages typically cover medical bills, funeral costs, and current and future income.
Losing someone you love is painful. You lose their daily presence in your life. You lose the income they provided you and your family. You lose their counsel and companionship. We offer our sincere condolences and support to you and your family and can handle your legal case so you can take the time to grieve.
The amount of compensation you can receive to cover your losses will depend on various factors, but there are no damage caps in Florida and our firm has recovered multi-million dollar compensation packages for victims like you.
For a free legal consultation with a negligent security lawyer serving Riverview, call 863-250-5050
How a Negligent Security Attorney Can Benefit Your Case in Riverview, FL
You need compensation to cover your losses but perhaps you’re not sure which law firm to trust with your case. You want a law firm with experience handling negligent security cases and one that truly understands what you are going through.
If you hire Dismuke Law to handle your case, we can:
- Offer you a free consultation to evaluate your case.
- Welcome you to our firm and listen as you tell us about the incident and your injuries.
- Answer your questions and respond to your concerns.
- Thoroughly investigate the negligence and gather evidence supporting your claim.
- Determine the value of your claim and review the fairness of any settlement offers.
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf with the liable party and their insurer.
- Review the terms of any settlement agreement we reach.
- File a lawsuit if necessary and represent you in court.
- Guide you through every step of the legal process.
- Provide you with regular updates and respond to your communications.
- Travel to your location if your injuries prevent you from coming to us.
- Work on a contingency fee basis so you don’t pay us unless we win your case.
Our firm is committed to holding negligent property owners accountable for their actions or lack thereof. Several examples of negligent security could result in injuries, including a lack of security cameras, no alarms, not enough security guards, security guards who have little training, and faulty fencing or gates. Your injuries could have been prevented had the property owner provided adequate security on their premises.
You need compensation. You want justice. We want the same things for you. A negligent security attorney from our firm can provide solid legal counsel and walk you through your case.
Riverview Negligent Security Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
The Statute of Limitations on Your Negligent Security Case
Personal injury cases take time to build, and the legal process can take weeks or even months to conclude. You should weigh your options carefully. Consulting a lawyer can help.
However, understand that you only have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in Florida, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. The courts will dismiss any lawsuit you try to bring after that time, and you won’t be able to seek compensation through the legal process.
Coming to us as soon as possible gives us more time to prepare your case and work to meet the statute of limitations before the deadline.
Consult a Negligent Security Lawyer in Riverview, FL Today
Our firm can pursue damages for you if your injuries and financial losses are the results of someone else’s negligence in reasonably providing for your safety. Recovering compensation can help you restore a sense of normalcy in your life and make you feel more secure about the future for yourself and your family.
A negligent security lawyer is ready to talk to you about your case and can come to you if necessary. Either way, you can expect us to treat you with respect, and fairly evaluate your case. When you need a powerful ally, we’re here.
To schedule a free consultation to Ask Dave about your negligent security case, contact us today.