Did you slip and fall on someone else’s Riverview, FL, property and suffer injuries that the property owner negligently did not make any effort to prevent? Do you have costly medical bills, and did you have to miss work? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses.
Property owners have a duty to look out for the safety of their guests. Failing to protect you from known dangers or hazards makes them liable for your injuries. A Riverview slip and fall lawyer from Dismuke Law can help you recover damages and will handle your legal case while you focus on healing. You can “Ask Dave” today during a personal injury case consultation.
Your Slip and Fall Lawyer Can Build Your Case and Fight for You
Hiring a slip and fall lawyer from our firm is a big decision, and you should take time to get to know us to determine if we are the right fit for you. Your lawyer won’t just be handling your legal case; they will guide you through the legal process step by step, answer your questions, and advocate for your interests.
You might be wondering how a lawyer from our firm can benefit your case. If you hire us, you can expect us to:
- Investigate the accident: It’s important for us to investigate the scene of your slip and fall in Riverview, FL, so that we can determine the facts of your case, including liability.
- Collect evidence: To build and strengthen your case, we will collect evidence, such as medical records, video footage, inspection logs, safety reports, photographs, witness statements, and expert opinions.
- Assess your case: Calculating the value of your damages helps us determine if any settlement offers from the liable party’s insurance provider are fair because we’ll know how much compensation you need to cover your losses.
- Negotiate a settlement: You don’t have to talk to the insurance provider yourself. We will manage negotiations for a fair settlement on your behalf.
- File a lawsuit: We prepare every case for court. If necessary, we will file a lawsuit and present your case to a jury. Most injury cases settle out of court because insurance companies don’t want to risk having to make a bigger payout.
- Come to your location: If you cannot come to our office, we will gladly travel to your home, office, hospital room, or wherever it is convenient to discuss your case with you. We understand that not everyone has the mobility or the transportation to see us.
You can be confident that we will give your case the attention, time, and resources it deserves. We primarily handle personal injury cases, and we believe in standing up for victims and holding the negligent accountable.
We strongly encourage you to obtain legal representation as soon as possible after a slip and fall accident. The liable party and their insurance provider will have representation. Having your own lawyer evens the playing field.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall lawyer serving Riverview, call 863-250-5050
Your Slip and Fall Attorney Can Recover Damages in Riverview, FL
A slip and fall can result in injuries that include cuts, bruises, broken bones, fractures, dislocations, whiplash, and brain trauma, just to name a few. The severity of your injuries and what kind of treatment you require are factors in how much compensation you could receive.
A severe injury can leave you with steep medical bills and even prevent you from working to earn an income. Compensation can cover these losses and more such as:
- Home services
- Physical therapy
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Psychological trauma
- Loss of enjoyment
- Loss of companionship
You could have hidden injuries, so always seek prompt medical attention after an accident. Plus, your doctor can document your injuries and treatment, which will be useful evidence in your case. Your losses don’t have to be a burden. Our firm has recovered thousands of dollars in settlements for clients like you. Compensation can cover them and help you rebuild your life and protect your future. A slip and fall lawyer from our firm is ready to help in Riverview.
Wrongful Death Damages
Maybe you didn’t slip and fall, but someone you love did and they sadly did not survive. If you lost a loved one in a slip and fall accident in Riverview, we offer our deepest sympathies to you and your family and we want to help by handling your case. Wrongful death damages can cover medical bills, lost income, and funeral expenses. Our attorney can review these losses and Florida’s wrongful death laws with you during a free consultation.
Riverview Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
You Have a Limited Time to File an Injury Lawsuit in Florida
You should take some time to consider your options after suffering an injury in a slip and fall accident. Consulting a lawyer from our firm can help you learn about your options and choose a path forward. But you should be aware that you only have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit in Florida, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). Wrongful death actions have a two-year filing deadline, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d). If you don’t file by the deadline, you are at risk of losing your right to pursue compensation through the legal process.
Our firm will work to protect your rights and meet the statute of limitations in your case.
Cost of a Riverview Slip and Fall Lawyer
You don’t have to let your financial status prevent you from having legal representation. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay us unless we win your case, and you receive compensation.
We also offer free consultations so we can evaluate your case, and you can ask us questions as you learn more about your recovery options.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Riverview Slip and Fall Lawyer Is Ready to Consult With You
Our firm takes negligence seriously. If you or someone you love were hurt in a slip and fall accident because of a property owner’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses. You can regain a sense of normalcy for yourself and your family.
David Dismuke has been representing slip and fall victims for more than a decade. For a free consultation with a Riverview slip and fall lawyer to “Ask Dave” about your case, contact us today.