An accidental fall can result in a myriad of injuries, including hand and wrist damage from an attempt to break your fall. Our Sebring slip and fall lawyer will help you recover medical costs and any other damages from the person or entity whose negligence caused your fall.
While building a solid case against the financially liable party is a huge legal undertaking, it is not one you have to manage on your own. Our client-oriented team will handle every aspect of your case from evidence collection to settlement negotiation. At Dismuke Law, we never stop fighting for the compensation you are entitled to receive.
The Benefits of Working With Our Slip and Fall Attorney Serving Sebring
When our Sebring premises liability attorney accepts your case, we work hard to give your case the attention to detail it needs and deserves. We start by listening to the details of your fall — how and where it happened — and gaining an understanding of your resulting injuries. To bolster and support your case, our team will:
- Document the negligence that led to your fall
- Calculate the cost of your recoverable damages
- Compile the documents that prove your case
- Canvass for supporting photos and video footage
- Speak with all interested parties on your behalf
- Complete and submit relevant forms and paperwork
- Clarify complex legal terminology
- Negotiate a fair monetary settlement
- Represent you in court, if a settlement cannot be reached before trial
We never leave you guessing or wondering about the progress of your case. Our slip-and-fall accident lawyer understands how hard it can be to wait for news and updates on your case, so we work hard to keep you abreast of any developments.
Reviews and Accolades From Previous Clients Our Lawyers Serving Sebring Have Worked With
When previous clients leave reviews for our law firm, they say the following about our ongoing service and support:
- “When I met Dave, I knew I had a winner…and I knew this was a man who cared about his clients. I cannot say enough good about this firm…If you have legal questions, Ask Dave. He is interested in putting as much as possible in his clients’ pockets.” – Shirley H.
- “I have found that the law firm is not only tenacious in working for their clients but also still has the philosophy of the one-on-one personal touch…[if] you have a problem, the answer is one call away. They are easy to talk to because they are eager to help.” – James L.
Our approach to client service means we offer the support and compassion you need from start to finish.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall lawyer serving Sebring, call 863-250-5050
Compensation Available to Sebring Residents After a Slip and Fall Accident
Accidental falls happen more frequently than you might think. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) research cites data that puts the annual cost of accidental falls at approximately $50 billion. Our slip and fall lawyer serving Sebring, FL will help you recover the following types of compensation:
- Economic damages: Past and future medical bills, lost income, property damage or loss, reduced earning capacity
- Non-economic damages: Physical disability, lasting physical disfigurement, pain and suffering, mental and emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life
Wrongful death damages could be available if your family lost a loved one due to a fall. This can include their funeral and burial expenses and your loss of their income. It can also include your loss of their domestic contributions and loss of consortium, guidance, and companionship.
Sebring Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Our Trip and Fall Lawyer Will Investigate the Reason for Your Accidental Fall
To hold the at-fault party accountable for your fall, we build a robust evidence file that proves duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages. We document these required elements of negligence with the following:
- Photos and video footage
- Medical records and bills
- Lay and expert witnesses
We further document the accident’s cost with your medical bills, salary history records, and property repair or replacement estimates. Our slip and fall attorney serving Sebring, FL does more than collect evidence to substantiate your case. We also present it to the at-fault party and their representative in an organized manner.
Click to contact our Sebring Premises Liability Lawyers today
Time Is an Important Factor in Your Sebring, FL Slip and Fall Case
Florida law imposes a mandatory filing deadline on civil lawsuits like yours. If it expires, your right to file your lawsuit could be at risk along with your right to recover compensation.
At Dismuke Law, our slip-and-fall lawyer works hard to meet the filing deadline that applies to your Sebring case. In general, you have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit, per HB 837. Similarly, the wrongful death statute of limitations gives you up to two years to file your lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
A Slip and Fall Accident Can Lead to Serious Injuries for Florida Residents
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports 805,841 accidental falls (among older adults alone) in the most recent data year. The injuries that result from falls include:
- Broken bones
- Bone fractures
- Back and spine injuries
- Neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Cuts and bruises
- Wrist and arm injuries
- Facial and dental injuries
Your injuries can vary in severity according to the height from which your fall occurred, what may have been in the path of your fall, and how you braced yourself. Falls can occur due to wet floors, loose flooring, spills, debris, and hazards you were not made aware of. Our Sebring personal injury lawyer will document the specific cause of your fall and your resulting injuries.
Explore Your Compensation Options After a Slip and Fall Accident
If you or someone you love suffered an injury in a fall caused by someone else’s negligence, our law firm will review the details of your case at no cost. We can help you build a strong case for financial recovery and negotiate an appropriate outcome for you.
Get started today by contacting one of our Dismuke Law consultation team members to learn more about what our Sebring slip and fall lawyer will do for you.
Call or text 863-250-5050 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form