If you or a loved one was injured in a collision in Sebring, our semi-truck accident lawyer can help you pursue financial compensation. Our team will help you build a strong case that recovers the costs of your medical bills, lost income, property damage, and more. At Dismuke Law, we represent passenger car occupants and the families of semi-truck accident fatalities.
Our Sebring truck accident lawyer will review your case at no cost to you, explain your rights, and clarify the at-fault party’s responsibility. We also explain how we identify one or more at-fault parties and our strategy for recovering compensation for you.
Compensation We Demand for Truck Accident Victims in Sebring, Florida
Calculating your recoverable damages after a truck accident can be more complicated than you think. One way to avoid unintentionally undervaluing your case is to let our Sebring truck accident lawyer handle it for you. We will demand:
- Economic damages, including known and anticipated medical expenses, lost income, and loss of future earning capacity. We also demand compensation for property damage or destruction.
- Non-economic damages, including disabling or disfiguring injuries, physical pain and suffering, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Wrongful death damages, where applicable, including funeral and burial expenses and loss of the decedent’s financial and familial contributions. We also demand compensation for loss of companionship, instruction, and guidance.
We will collect evidence that documents the value of our compensation demand, including medical bills, proof of income, and vehicle repair or replacement estimates.
For a free legal consultation with a semi-truck accidents lawyer serving Sebring, call 863-250-5050
We Can File Your Sebring Case Without Charging You Anything Upfront
The attorneys at Dismuke Law work on a contingency-fee basis. Our fee structure means you do not have to wait to get the legal service and support your case needs. We charge nothing upfront, and you pay nothing out of your own pocket. You only pay us once we win or settle your case. Our team takes an agreed-upon percentage of your compensation as payment for our legal services.
Sebring Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Our Semi-Truck Accident Attorney Serving Sebring, FL Goes to Bat for You
Resolving your truck accident case will involve coordinating a plethora of moving parts and communicating with various individuals and entities. At Dismuke Law, we handle all the following for you:
- Obtaining your accident report
- Reviewing your medical records
- Assessing the value of your case
- Conducting a private investigation
- Speaking with interested parties
- Completing and submitting documentation
- Clarifying legal and insurance jargon
- Providing ongoing updates on your case
Our semi-truck accident lawyer serving Sebring will also negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. If we cannot reach an acceptable settlement agreement, we will take your case to court for final resolution.
See Why Personal Injury Clients Recommend Dismuke Law
When previous clients recommend our law firm to others, they leave online reviews like the following:
- “David’s attention to detail, honesty, and caring attitude toward clients, staff, fellow colleagues, and others is what makes him one of the best lawyers in Polk County. I would highly recommend Dismuke Law to anyone in need of a Personal Injury Lawyer.” – Courtney A.
- “This is a proactive, get things done kind of firm. I was in need of medical and dental attention after my accident…I spoke with Mr. Dismuke by phone, he is a very caring and understanding man, explaining every step of the process…YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!” – Sandy N.
Our entire team works hard to provide personal, responsive legal service. Find more reviews that attest to our commitment to client support on our reviews page.
How We Identify the Financially Liable Party in a Truck Accident Case
Truck accident cases can involve multiple at-fault parties. Our investigation will involve evidence collection that identifies all potentially liable parties, including:
- The driver if they are an owner/operator
- The driver’s employer if the driver was not properly vetted or trained
- The repair shop if the truck repairs or maintenance was subpar
- The cargo loading facility if imbalanced cargo contributed to the accident
- The maker of the truck or its part if a manufacturing or design flaw was the cause of the accident
- A government or municipal agency if road conditions caused the accident
The evidence we collect to identify the accident’s cause can include your truck accident report, accident scene photos and videos, and lay and expert witness statements. We also collect accident reconstruction, truck maintenance records, and the trucker’s driving history.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Florida Laws That Impact Your Sebring Semi-Truck Accident Case
In Florida, reporting an accident is mandatory if anyone in the accident was injured or the accident resulted in bodily injury to anyone in either vehicle, according to Florida Statutes § 316.066. Not only is the police report mandatory, but it also provides our semi-truck accident lawyer serving Sebring, FL with valuable information about the collision.
According to Florida Statutes § 768.81, you can recover damages after the accident even if you were partially—but less than 50%—at fault. Any compensation you receive will be reduced, accordingly. Our truck accident attorney will work hard to have fault accurately apportioned.
Florida’s Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
After an accident in Sebring, FL, our team will work hard to meet all notification and filing deadlines. In general:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11 gives you two years to file a personal injury lawsuit.
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) gives you two years to submit a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Florida Statutes § 768.28(6)(a)(1) gives you six months from the date of the accident to sue a municipality and to notify them of your intent to do so in writing.
Call Us for a Free Review of Your Semi-Truck Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured in a collision with a large truck, or a loved one was fatally injured, we will take on the at-fault party and demand financial compensation.
Find out how hard our Sebring semi-truck accident lawyer at Dismuke Law will fight for you by contacting our case review team today.