You head out with your daily tasks just like any other day; however, as you drive through Plant City and the surrounding area, you are suddenly involved in a car accident in a matter of seconds. Your life went from worry-free to wondering how to pay for your medical bills and car repairs.
If you have been in an accident on the road, at a store, or anywhere caused by someone else’s reckless or negligent actions, you may have the right to collect compensation for your losses. Let our Plant City personal injury lawyers at Dismuke Law help get your life back on track.
How Our Plant City Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
Our Plant City personal injury attorneys can help you get the compensation you deserve, which includes:
- Paying for car repairs
- Missed work or lost wages
- Medical expenses
This question and the ones below can be concerning and have complicated answers. However, the team at Dismuke Law has the attorneys to help you get the compensation you deserve. David C. Dismuke is a Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer who helped many throughout central Florida win personal injury cases.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Plant City, call 863-250-5050
We Care About Your Personal Injury Case
As your premier Plant City injury lawyer, we’ve helped hundreds get the compensation they deserve; therefore, we know each case is different. When you trust Dismuke Law, here’s what you can expect from our attorneys:
- Investigating Your Case: We understand the trust it takes to hire someone to handle your case. That’s why at Dismuke Law, we immediately begin our investigation by putting together any evidence and witnesses that could benefit you. We will visit the accident scene, study the area, gather medical evidence, and even consult with experts.
- File a lawsuit: Our goal is to get you the compensation you need to recover from your losses, physically and financially. We will file all the legal paperwork with the courts and your insurance claim.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies: If possible, we will try to avoid taking your case to court. We will speak on your behalf and ensure any settlement offer meets your needs.
- Represent you in court: If our Plant City personal injury lawyers cannot settle, we will proceed with a court case and present your losses and the evidence of the at-fault party’s negligence.
Plant City Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Are You Entitled to Damages?
Florida law states that you could be entitled to certain damages from your case. Let’s go over some of these damages are below:
- Medical Expenses: When you go to the doctor to treat your injury, you might be able to be reimbursed for your medical expenses, even those that might be necessary in the future because of the accident.
- Lost Wages: Due to the accident, you might not have been able to work; therefore, you might be entitled to compensation.
- Human Damages: Those who have been injured in an accident often cannot enjoy life as they once could and experience suffering because of their injuries.
There are several damages you could receive compensation for. Our Plant City injury lawyers may also help you recover the costs from the following:
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Property loss & repair costs
- Loss of consortium
Ask Dave about what you might be entitled to as a result.
After An Accident in Hillsborough County, What Do I Do First?
Immediately after the accident, you should assess your injuries and see a medical professional for treatment. There might be some underlying damage, and the doctor can formally report your injuries. This will help us in your case when you hire your Plant City injury attorneys, as this will be one of our first lines of defense.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Do If I Can’t Afford an Attorney
If you cannot afford an attorney, booking a free consultation with us is the best thing to do. We put your best interest first, so you don’t pay anything unless we win your case and get you the compensation you deserve.
On this contingency-fee-basis, if we get your compensation and win the case, you will pay your lawyer a pre-approved percentage of the winnings. Ask Dave if you have any questions about the cost of your case.
How Long Can I Wait to File a Personal Injury Case in Plant City?
In many regards, the statute of limitations for any type of accident case in Florida is two years (Florida Statutes §95.11). Therefore, you have two years to file suit and get compensation.
However, in the event it’s a medical malpractice case, you only have two years to file. However, this does not start the date the malpractice occurred, but rather as soon as the patient notices it affects their daily life.
What If I Was Also at Fault?
If you were partially at fault for the accident, we still recommend contacting a personal injury attorney, as you could still be eligible for compensation.
Florida is a no-fault insurance state, so you can still receive compensation, even if you were partially responsible for the accident. Therefore, it could still benefit you to receive your free consultation today.
Ask Dave and Receive a Free Consultation Today
We want to ensure we serve our clients to the best of our ability and would be honored to be your Plant City injury lawyer. Therefore, you won’t pay a cent unless we get you the compensation you deserve.
Call (863) 250-5050 and Ask Dave for your free consultation today. Talk to our legal team to review every detail of your case. We will then put together a plan for you to show you the next steps in the process. Dismuke Law can help you with anything, from answering questions to helping you file suit.