It can be overwhelming to navigate the legal process alone, especially when you’re dealing with physical or mental injuries. If you were injured in a Plant City collision, our golf cart accident lawyer can build your case while you recover. We can advocate for you by explaining how the legal process works and holding the liable party accountable.
Our Plant City personal injury lawyer will seek compensation to cover your medical expenses, lost income, and any other losses you suffered because of the crash. Whether we pursue an insurance company or an owner directly, we stop at nothing as we seek the settlement you deserve.
How Much Compensation Is a Golf Cart Accident Case Worth?
The value of your recoverable damages will depend on the extent of your injuries and property damage. The economic damages we demand for you may include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future loss of income
- Loss of future earning ability
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage, loss, or diminished value
We also demand non-economic damages for the toll the accident has taken on your life, including:
- Impairment and disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If applicable, our golf cart accident lawyer serving Plant City at Dismuke Law will demand wrongful death compensation for surviving families.
For a free legal consultation with a golf cart accidents lawyer serving Plant City, call 863-250-5050
Our Golf Cart Accident Lawyer Can Manage the Legal Process in Your Plant City Case
You could attempt to resolve your golf cart accident case on your own. Doing so can be risky, though, without legal guidance and support. When you trust our personal injury law firm to advocate for you, we will:
- Investigate the cause of your accident
- Build the strongest possible case file
- Handle all case-related communication
- Obtain medical records and official reports
- Locate and interview lay and expert witnesses
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement
If we cannot reach a mutually agreeable settlement, we will not hesitate to take your case to court.
Former Clients Recommend Our Firm Serving Plant City
Our law firm is proud of the reviews and recommendations we receive from clients we have represented in the past. They say the following:
- “Dave and his team go above and beyond for their clients every single day. They are friendly, caring, and make you feel comfortable. I would recommend them to anybody!” – Matt I.
- “David and his team were great at keeping me informed and involved in the entire process for my case…As advertised Dismuke Law delivered the results I was hoping for. I highly recommend Dismuke Law.” – Jessie S.
You can learn more about our commitment to the clients we represent by browsing our reviews page for additional client testimonials.
Plant City Golf Cart Accident Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Do Plant City Golf Cart Accidents Happen Off the Golf Course?
Golf carts are used in many ways outside of a golf course. They are popular transportation options on college campuses, sports stadiums, and airports. You can also find them in everyday use at:
- Retirement communities
- Nursing homes
- Camping facilities
- Plants and warehouses
- Entertainment venues
If you or someone you love was injured in a golf cart collision or overturn, our Plant City personal injury lawyer will file an insurance claim or lawsuit on your behalf.
What Causes Golf Cart Accidents in Plant City?
Golf cart accidents can have many of the same causes as car accidents, resulting in serious injuries and costly property damage. Negligence-based causes of golf cart accidents can include:
- Unprepared or untrained drivers
- Driving under the influence
- Road and weather conditions
- Malfunctioning brakes
- Driving too fast for the conditions
- Carelessness or recklessness
- Inattentive or distracted driving
Overloaded or improperly balanced golf carts can also contribute to collisions or golf cart overturns. Our golf cart accident attorney serving Plant City, FL, will thoroughly investigate the cause of your accident to identify the at-fault party and subsequently pursue compensation.
How Will Your Golf Cart Accident Attorney Identify the Negligent Party?
To hold the at-fault party accountable for your accident and its financial consequences, we will identify the negligence that led to the accident. Potentially liable parties can include the owner or driver of the golf cart, its manufacturer, or its repair facility.
We will document the four elements of negligence, which include:
- Duty of care: The at-fault party had a responsibility to keep you safe.
- Breach of duty: The liable party failed to maintain their duty of care.
- Causation: The liable party’s breach of duty was the proximate cause of your accident.
- Damages: You suffered damages because of the golf cart accident.
Evidence Your Golf Cart Attorney May Collect
To prove the elements of negligence, we build a robust evidence collection that includes your police report, witness statements, expert analysis, and accident scene photos. We also collect evidence that documents the accident’s costs. This portion of your evidence file will include your medical records and bills, employment and salary history records, and property repair or replacement costs.
We will not tax you or your family with evidence collection when you should be focused on getting better. Instead, our legal team will compile, organize, and submit evidence for you and steer your case toward a settlement versus a trial.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Have a Limited Amount of Time to File a Civil Lawsuit in Plant City
In general, Florida Statutes § 95.11 gives you two years to file a personal injury case. You also typically have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
If the filing deadline expires:
- You could be prohibited from filing your lawsuit
- Your lawsuit will be dismissed out of hand
- You will lose the legal ability to compel compensation
One way to understand and meet the filing deadline in your case is to let our golf cart accident attorney handle it for you.
Get Help With Your Golf Cart Accident Case by Calling Us Today
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident involving a golf cart, you could be entitled to financial recovery. Our Plant City golf cart accident lawyer will investigate your accident and demand compensation from the cart’s owner or their insurer.
Explore your compensation options by contacting one of our case review team members at Dismuke Law today.