Golf carts can reach speeds of up to 30 mph, causing serious injuries and property damage or total loss when in the event of an accident. If you or someone you love was injured in a golf cart collision or overturn, our law firm can help you seek financial compensation. Our Brandon golf cart accident lawyer will demand recovery of your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and more.
At Dismuke Law, one of our team members will listen to your version of events and review the details of your accident at no cost or obligation. Our Brandon personal injury lawyer will deal with the at-fault party and their insurance company while you focus on your recovery.
Recoverable Damages for Your Golf Cart Accident Injuries and Related Expenses
When our golf cart accident lawyer serving Brandon represents you, we can demand the following forms of compensation on your behalf:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Past, present, and future income loss
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Lasting disability or disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages, if applicable
At Dismuke Law, we take time to create a detailed list of your recoverable damages and work hard to avoid having your case undervalued or underpaid.
Do Not Wait to File Your Golf Cart Accident Lawsuit
In Florida personal injury cases, you generally must file your lawsuit by the two-year statute of limitations. This is outlined in Florida Statutes § 95.11. Failing to meet the filing deadline could mean you cannot file your lawsuit at all.
The sooner you inform our law firm about your accident, the more time we have to file your lawsuit within the allotted timeframe. It also means we have sufficient time to conduct a thorough investigation and interview witnesses while their memories are vivid.
For a free legal consultation with a golf cart accidents lawyer serving Brandon, call 863-250-5050
Legal Support From Our Golf Cart Accident Attorney Serving Brandon, FL
Our law firm will represent you against the insurance company after your accident. If the at-fault party is uninsured, we will represent you against the golf cart owner, directly. On your behalf, we will:
- Read and review your accident report
- Read and review your medical records
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation
- File your insurance claim or lawsuit
- Handle all case-related communication
- Interview lay and expert witnesses
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement
- Take your case to court, if necessary
We know how hard it can be to await news and updates on your case and settlement negotiations, so our team provides you with regular and timely updates that keep you informed.
Learn More About Dismuke Law From Our Previous Clients
Our reviews page is packed with testimonials like these that attest to our commitment to outstanding client support:
- “My experience with Dismuke Law was priceless: when I met Dave, I knew I had a winner…and I knew this was a man who cared about his clients. I cannot say enough good about this firm…If you have legal questions, Ask Dave.” – Shirley H.
- “…I have never experienced such an incredible team go so far above and beyond on my behalf with such drive and consistency…If you are considering having the very best on your side then Dismuke law is the way to go!!!” – Sophia M.
We work hard to give your case the attention to detail it needs and achieve a fair case outcome for you.
Brandon Golf Cart Accident Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Our Law Firm Will Identify the Appropriate At-Fault Party After a Golf Cart Accident
The person or entity whose negligence caused your golf cart accident should bear responsibility for its financial aftermath. Our investigation will identify the at-fault party which can include the golf cart driver or its manufacturer. Depending on where the accident occurred, financial liability could also fall on a facility or venue.
How We Document Financial Liability for Your Golf Cart Accident
When our golf cart accident attorney accepts your case, we build a strong case file that proves the cause and resulting costs of your accident. The evidence it contains may include:
- Medical records and bills
- Salary history records
- Golf cart accident report
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- Expert testimonials
Our team does more than compile evidence. We also submit your case file to the at-fault party and their insurer and use it to steer your case toward a settlement versus a trial.
Commonly Reported Sites of Golf Cart Accidents
Traditional and modified golf carts can be seen in many venues today, including:
- Colleges and universities
- Sports fields and stadiums
- Nursing homes
- Retirement communities
- Apartment complexes
- Airport terminals
- Theme parks
- Entertainment venues
- Concert halls
- Plants and warehouses
Our Brandon personal injury lawyer will examine all of the details of your accident, including its location. Rough terrain, slick flooring, and other location factors play a key role in the accident’s cause and outcome.
Causes of Serious Golf Cart Accidents in Brandon, Florida
To recover compensation from the at-fault party after a golf cart accident, you have to prove the negligence that caused it. Like passenger vehicle accidents, golf cart accidents can have many causes, including:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Driver inexperience
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Overloaded or imbalanced carts
- Golf cart malfunction
Our golf cart accident lawyer serving Brandon, FL can prove the cause of your accident with a solid evidence collection. It may include statements from eyewitnesses and accident reconstruction experts, along with photos and video footage.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Put Our Law Firm to Work on Your Golf Cart Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured in a golf cart accident, our law firm will work hard to obtain financial compensation for you. Our Brandon golf cart accident lawyer will take on the at-fault party and their insurance company.
At Dismuke Law, we are passionate about recovering damages for the injured clients we represent. Find out how hard we work for you by contacting our case review team today.