An accidental fall can lead to serious, even life-threatening, injuries. If you or someone you love was injured in a fall due to negligence on the part of another person or entity, we can help you pursue financial compensation. Our Winter Haven slip and fall lawyer will explain Florida law and how it lets you hold the negligent party accountable for their actions.
At Dismuke Law, we help you request compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and more. We start by reviewing your case at no cost and listening to your version of events with kindness and compassion. Our law firm will not stop fighting for you or for the financial recovery you need.
How Our Dismuke Law Team Supports Your Winter Haven Slip and Fall Case
An accidental fall can leave you with physical and psychological injuries. The trauma from your accident can make it difficult to participate in your case as fully as you might like. Focus on getting better. While you do, our Winter Haven premises liability lawyer will take care of all the following for you:
- Meeting all notification and filing deadlines
- Assessing the monetary value of your case
- Communicating with the insurance company
- Gathering and organizing documents and evidence
- Completing and submitting insurance claim forms
Our law firm also keeps you updated on any developments in your case. We negotiate with the at-fault party and our slip and fall attorney serving Winter Haven, FL will represent you in court if needed. In short, we never stop working for you or fighting for the best possible outcome of your case.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend Dismuke Law
Our entire team works hard to earn five-star reviews like the following from previous clients:
- “From our very first meeting, I could tell I had hired the right attorney…He took interest and got all the information he needed to get started. His staff was very helpful and always had an answer to my questions when I called. I would definitely recommend David.” – Martha R.
- “I am impressed…exactly what you need during such a stressful time. David Dismuke is an expert in his field and maintains a “client first” perspective that gets results! I have and will continue to recommend Dismuke Law.” – Jennifer D.
Every client we represent is a priority for our team, so we work hard to treat you like an individual, not a case file.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall lawyer serving Winter Haven, call 863-250-5050
Compensation You Can Recover for Slip and Fall Injuries and Related Expenses
Many slip and fall cases like yours will not go to court. Instead, they are typically resolved with an out-of-court settlement. On your behalf, our slip and fall lawyer serving Winter Haven, FL will request the following damages:
- Past and future medical bills, including the cost of medications, doctor’s appointment copays, assistive devices, and medical imaging
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
Non-economic damages we request on your behalf can include scarring and disfigurement, physical and mental pain and suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life. In addition, if a loved one lost their life in a fall or succumbed to fall-related injuries, we request a range of wrongful death damages on behalf of your family.
Winter Haven Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Commonly Reported Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents That Could Have Caused Your Injuries in Winter Haven
Slip and fall accidents are dangerous events that can happen almost anywhere. Our law firm represents clients injured in indoor and outdoor falls. Slip and fall accidents can be the result of:
- Slick, slippery, or wet floors
- Loose flooring and carpeting
- Uncleaned spills and fallen debris
- Cables, wires, and other trip hazards
- Un-shoveled steps and sidewalks
Our Winter Haven, FL slip and fall attorney will document the cause of your fall and obtain the medical records that attest to your injuries. Common slip, trip, and fall injuries include:
- Broken and fractured bones
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises
Our investigation also includes reviewing your medical records, proving their monetary value, and holding the negligent party accountable for these costs.
How Our Trip and Fall Lawyer Documents the Specific Cause of Your Fall
We have to prove that another party was the reason for your accident and injuries before you can recover compensation. To prove the liable party caused your slip and fall injuries, we can collect evidence like:
- Photos and video footage
- Your medical records
- Accident or incident reports
We will also collect evidence that proves the financial losses you incurred as a result of your fall. This evidence may include your medical records and written prognosis, employment records, and property repair or replacement costs. Our slip and fall accident lawyer in Winter Haven, FL will handle evidence collection rather than asking you or your family to handle this task
Click to contact our Winter Haven Premises Liability Lawyers today
Put Our Legal Team To Work on Your Winter Haven, FL Case Right Away
The state provides a limited window of opportunity for you to file a lawsuit after a negligence-based accident. The statutory filing deadline will vary according to the outcome of the fall, the age of the injury victim, and various other factors. In general:
- The personal injury statute of limitations was previously four years according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), but has now been limited to two years per HB 837
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is two years from the date of a loved one’s fall-related demise, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
When our slip and fall lawyer represents injured clients in Winter Haven, we know how important it is to file your potential lawsuit on time. That means the sooner our Dismuke Law team gets to work on your case, the better.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get a Free Review of Your Slip and Fall Case Today by Reaching Out to Our Winter Haven, FL Team
At Dismuke Law, we work hard to recover damages for injured clients. If you or someone you love was hurt in an accidental fall, we can help. Our legal team will build your case and negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement on your behalf.
Contact one of our team members to learn more about your compensation options. We will explain how hard our Winter Haven slip and fall lawyer goes to bat for you.
Call or text 863-250-5050 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form