You thought you were safe. There were security guards present and security cameras watching the area. But the guards had little training and the cameras weren’t operating because they were just for show. So the cameras didn’t see the intruder coming and the guards froze. Now you have serious injuries and financial losses.
When a property owner knowingly fails to provide patrons and employees at their establishment with adequate security to keep them safe, a negligent security lawyer from Dismuke Law can handle your legal case so you can get the compensation and justice you deserve in Central Florida.
A Negligent Security Lawyer Can Recover Compensation To Cover Your Losses
The medical bills are piling up and you require long-term care for your injuries. You are also out of work and can’t earn an income. You don’t know how you can cover all of these losses and you want to hold the negligent property owner accountable.
Our law firm has been helping victims of negligent security recover compensation and get justice for nearly two decades. Damages we can recover for you include:
- Medical bills
- Property damage
- Physical therapy
- Lost income
- Household services
- Child care
- Future income
- Future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of companionship
If you lost someone you love because of a property owner’s negligence, we offer our condolences and support to you and your family. We want to take your case so you can get wrongful death damages to cover funeral expenses, medical bills, and lost income.
The value of negligent security claims varies from case to case depending on which damages apply to you. But there are no restrictions on the amount of compensation you can receive in Florida and our firm has won multi-million dollar verdicts for victims like you.
For a free legal consultation with a negligent security lawyer serving Central Florida, call 863-250-5050
A Negligent Security Attorney in Central Florida Can Benefit Your Case
You have the right to file a lawsuit in pursuit of compensation for your losses. But you must have evidence to back up your claim. To help with that, you want a law firm that will put time and resources into your case and treat you with compassion and respect.
That’s where the following benefits of hiring our firm can help you make a decision. If you “Ask Dave” for help, a Central Florida negligent security lawyer from our firm can:
- Investigate the negligence: We will tirelessly investigate the negligence and determine liability so you can hold the correct party accountable.
- Gather evidence: We will build a solid case for you by gathering evidence such as police reports, video footage, photographs, and witness statements.
- Send a demand letter: We will calculate the value of your claim and send a demand letter to the negligent party and their insurer briefly detailing your losses and requesting compensation.
- Negotiate a settlement: We will negotiate a settlement with the negligent party and the insurer that will sufficiently cover your losses.
- Review the settlement agreement: We will review the terms of any settlement agreement with you so you understand them before signing it. You will not be able to seek additional compensation in the future once you sign.
- File a lawsuit: We will prepare your case for court and file a lawsuit. We have the trial experience to represent you and present your case to a jury.
- Travel to you: We will travel to your location to talk to you about your case if you cannot come to our office.
- Provide updates: We will respond to your communications in a timely manner and provide you with regular updates on the status of your case so you always know what’s going on.
- Ensure no surprises: We work on a contingency fee basis and offer free consultations. There are no upfront costs or hidden fees, and we will explain how payment works in detail so there are no surprises.
- Meet the statute of limitations: We will work to meet the statute of limitations in your case, which is now 2 years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11.
Our law firm will go above and beyond in our effort to recover compensation for you. We understand you want to regain a sense of normalcy in your life. You want to move forward knowing the future is more secure for yourself and your family. We will help you achieve these goals because we want the same things for you.
Central Florida Negligent Security Lawyer Near Me 863-250-5050
Steps to Take After a Negligent Security Incident
Negligent security makes a location less safe, placing you at risk of assault, rape, robbery, and other violent crimes that can result in serious injuries and financial losses. Should you find yourself in such a situation, there are steps you can take to provide for your safety and begin building your case for compensation.
- Call the police: A crime is taking place or has taken place, so calling the police is a must. The police can apprehend the perpetrator, evaluate the lack of security, and create a report.
- Inform the property owner: If you are able to inform the property owner of the incident, you should do so.
- Seek medical treatment: We strongly urge you to seek medical attention for your injuries so your doctor can attend to your injuries. This will also allow them to document your injuries and necessary treatment, which you can use as evidence in your claim.
- Consult a negligent security lawyer in Central Florida: We recommend consulting an attorney with experience handling negligent security cases as soon as possible. A lawyer can protect your rights and provide you with options.
Consult a Negligent Security Lawyer in Central Florida Today
You have the right to seek compensation for your losses, and you are not alone. A negligent security attorney from our firm in Central Florida can build a solid case so you can recover damages. We have a commitment to holding the negligent accountable and making sure your voice is heard.
We will listen to you and answer your questions. And we will provide you with legal options to consider. We will fight for you. To schedule a free consultation to Ask Dave about your negligent security case, please contact us today.