JOHN MARK HUNDHAUSEN II
John Mark Hundhausen was born and raised in Auburndale, Florida. After graduating from Auburndale Senior High School in 2010, John Mark continued his studies at the University of Florida. While at the University of Florida, he received a bachelor’s degree majoring in English and minoring in Business Administration in 2014. John Mark then attended Stetson University College of Law to follow his passion for law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor degree in 2018. While at Stetson, John Mark studied heavily in the field of trial advocacy.
John Mark practices in the field of personal injury and represents the injured parties of negligence cases. He strives to provide support and help reduce the stress associated with his client’s cases. His main goal is to make recovery as easy as possible, both physically and mentally.
Outside of work, John Mark and his wife are both members and serve at Life Church in Auburndale. John Mark also enjoys fishing, being outdoors, and being involved in sports.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Negligence
- Premises Liability
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division
- Polk County Trial Lawyers Association
- Lakeland Bar Association
- Highlands County Bar Association
- Stetson University College of Law, 2018
- University of Florida, 2014
- Why Having an Open House Party Is A Bad Idea
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage and Why You Should Have It
- No-Fault Insurance and Why Your Insurance Is Being Used For An Accident That Isn’t Your Fault
- Do You Let Your Child, Or Your Friends Drive Your Vehicle? You Might Be On The Hook For An Accident That They Caused.
- Do you have a teenage driver? You may be liable for your teenager and not even know it..
- Your Personal Injury Injury Case & Video Surveillance